|Hotkey:||1, 2, 3|
In Edit Mode there are three different selection modes. You can enter the different modes by selecting one of the three buttons in the header.
- To select individual points.
- To select an entire stroke.
- Points in Between
- To select all points that are between other strokes.
Selects alternate points in the selected strokes.
- Selects all the points/strokes on the same layer.
- Selects all the points/strokes that share the same material.
These operators will toggle the selection of the first or last point(s) of the stroke(s) in the object. This is useful to quickly find the start of a stroke.
The purpose of these tools is to reduce or enlarge the current selection within a stroke (i.e. they will never “go outside” of a stroke or “jump” to another stroke in the same object).
- For each selected point, select all its linked points (i.e. one or two…).
- For each selected point, if all points linked to this point are selected, keep this one selected. Otherwise, deselect it.
When all points of a stroke are selected, nothing will happen (as for Less, all linked points are always selected, and of course, More cannot add any). Conversely, the same goes when no points are selected.