Blender Reference Manual¶
Welcome to the Blender Manual!
This is the manual for the 3D animation software from Blender.org.
- Other languages: En ❘ De ❘ Es ❘ Fr ❘ Ko ❘ Pt ❘ Ru ❘ Zh
- This site can be downloaded for offline use:
Download the full manual (zipped HTML files)
- What’s New
- User Interface
- An introduction to Blender’s window system, widgets and tools.
- Overview of the editors describing the interface and functionality of each one.
- Data System
- Blender’s data management of scene data and the structure of blend-files.
- The various supported geometry types, modeling tools, and modifiers.
- Painting & Sculpting
- The 3D texture painting and sculpting modes.
- Overview of armatures, pose mode and constraints.
- Keyframe animation, graph interpolation, drivers, and shape keys.
- Physics simulations, particle systems and dynamic paint.
- Post-processing with the Compositor.
- Game Engine
- Blender’s Game engine, including scripting, logic and physics.
- User Preferences
- Blender’s settings.
- Python scripting, how to write add-ons and a reference for command line arguments.
- Compatibility errors related to other software (graphics drivers, Python), how to write a bug report and recover data.
- A list of terms and definitions used in Blender and this manual.
- Manual Index
- A list of terms linked to the Glossary.