Add Curve Extra Objects¶
This add-on groups many curve object creation add-ons into a single one.
Open Blender and go to Preferences then the Add-ons tab.
Click Add Curve then Extra Objects to enable the script.
Located in the.
Included curve object add-ons:
- Curve Profiles (Curveaceous Galore) by Jimmy Hazevoet, testscreenings
Arc, Arrow, Cogwheel, Cycloid, Flower, Helix, Noise, N-sided, Profile, Rectangle, Splat and Star types.
- Braid by Jared Forsyth
Adds a Braided Knot type curve.
- Celtic Knot by Adam Newgas
Wrap a mesh object in a knotted curve.
- Curly Curve by Cmomoney
Adds a "Flourish" type curve.
- Simple Curve by Vladimir Spivak (cwolf3d)
Point, Line, Distance, Angle, Ellipse, Arc, Sector, Segment, Rectangle, Rhombus, Polygon, Polygon ab, Trapezoid curve types.
- Spirals by Alejandro Omar Chocano Vasquez
Archimedean, Logarithmic, Spherical, Torus curve types.
- SpiroFit, BounceSpline and Catenary by Antonio Osprite, Liero, Atom, Jimmy Hazevoet
Spiral fit curve to mesh, Bounce Spline inside a mesh, Catenary curve between two mesh objects.
- Torus Knots, by Marius Giurgi (DolphinDream), testscreenings
Adds many types of (torus) knots including ten presets.
- Bevel/Taper Curve, by Cmomoney
Adds bevel and/or taper curve to active curve.
- Surface Objects, by Folkert de Vries
Adds a NURBS surface Plane, Cone, Star, Wedge.
Add multiple extra curve object types.
Vladimir Spivak (cwolf3d)
- Support Level
This add-on is bundled with Blender.