This panel is used to constrain certain cloth properties to a certain Vertex Group. The properties that they control can be found in a combination of the Physical Properties and Shape panels.
- Structural Group
- Defines a Vertex Group to control over structural stiffness.
- Max Tension
- Maximum tension stiffness value.
- Max Compression
- Maximum Compression stiffness value.
- Shear Group
- Vertex Group for fine control over shear stiffness.
- Max Shearing
- Maximum shear scaling value.
- Bending Group
- Vertex Group for fine control over bending stiffness.
- Max Bending
- Maximum bending stiffness value.
- Shrinking Group
- Vertex Group for shrinking cloth.
- Max Shrinking
- Max amount to shrink cloth by.